Brand NEW Laser (ILCA) Dinghy Complete
The ILCA Dinghy is the Gold standard in single-handed, one-design sailing. Every Laser in the world is identical. Strict class rules guarantee that it is the sailor, not the equipment, that makes the difference. Laser racing is a true test of skill.
There are 3 rig options available:
- Standard Rig – Used as the mens single-handed class at the Olympics, perfect for sailors 75- 100kg
- Radial Rig – Used as the womans single-handed class at the Olympics, perfect for sailors 60 – 85kg
- 4.7 rig – Uses a short pre-bent lower mast to maintain a balanced helm and a sail area that is 35% smaller than the Laser Standard. It is ideal for learning to sail or for the lighter weight sailor graduating from a Optimist.
The “ILCA Dinghy Complete” package includes: hull, sail, batten set, sail numbers, rudder, rudderhead, centreboard, carbon top section, bottom section, boom, turbo kit, rope kit.
Additional items/upgrades that are often purchased with the "ILCA Dinghy Complete" package are:
- Galvanised Dolley
- Carbon Tiller & Extension
- Radial Composite Lower Section
- Premium Deck Cover
- Deluxe Foil Bag
Please contact us to create a custom package so you can get the shiny new package you're after!