Sea Gear Women's Wetsuit Convertible
This suit is highly recommended combining a Long John Wetsuit with the flexibility to add battens should they be required in the future.
This full length suit is suitable for 470, skiff and catamaran sailors and all classes not requiring battens but who require a comfortable, technically cut, full length suit.
Utilizing the latest technology this suit is blind stitched with liquid glue seam construction.
Optimal flexibility and comfort come from strategically placed panelling.
Velcro dual shoulder entry allows top to roll down for easy fitting.
- 3mm Super stretch neoprene
- Blind stitched with liquid glue seam construction
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Upper body panels use Metalite reflective glue and Thermospan inner lining for comfort and warmth, preventing wind chill
- Spandex binding around arms and neck
- Glide skin on calf to prevent water intake and stop pant riding up the leg
- 6mm seamless reinforced seat in high tenacity, abrasion resistant Supratex
- V style leg design
- Full length
- Tatex knee pads